Antique jewelry for the modern world
retro ruby and diamond 14k gold buckle brooch
Made during the Retro era, circa 1930s-1950s, this vintage brooch is a lovely unisex accent to any outfit. Done in 14k yellow gold in the form of a buckle, the tip and prong are set with 8 calibre cut rubies. The buckle is set with 12 single cut diamonds in 14k white gold, for a total diamond weight approximately 0.30 carats.
The design, stone and metal combination, and bi-color gold is quintessentially Retro.
- Style Number: R2352
- Vintage, Retro circa 1935-1950
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 8 calibre cut rubies ranging in size from 1.6 mm to 2.4 mm
- 12 single cut diamonds, each 1.8 mm (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.30 carats
- Length 0.97", width at widest 0.58", depth 0.16"
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.