Antique jewelry for the modern world
retro old european cut diamond ring in 18k gold and platinum
A chic vintage ring from the Retro era, circa 1930s-1940s. Crafted from beautiful 18 karat rosy-yellow gold, a 1.30 carat Old European Cut diamond sits at center. Prong set in platinum, its accented by an additional 4 transitional cut diamonds weighing 0.10 carats each, for a total diamond weight of approximately 1.70 carats.
The style of the ring is interesting and dynamic. The ribbed gold design has a fantastic presence. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings. It would make a fantastic engagement ring for those looking for something unique.
- Style Number: R2441
- Vintage, circa late 1930s-1940s
- 18k rosy-yellow gold and platinum
- Diamond center: 1.30 carats Old European Cut diamond (approx.), J-K in color, SI in clarity
- 4 accent diamonds each 0.10 carats approx.
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.70 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.54", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.33"
- Band width tapers from 4.2 mm down to 3.9 mm
- Marked "PT 18K" with other unknown marks
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4. For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.