Antique jewelry for the modern world
retro aquamarine, diamond, and 18k gold ring
A bright and beautiful vintage cocktail ring with the most lovely pastel hued stones. Made during the Retro era, circa 1935-1950, from 18 karat rose gold, it features three aquamarines across the center. Between each aquamarine are three vintage full cut diamonds giving the ring a total diamond weight of 0.18 carats. The diamonds are set in white gold with millegrain accent details, which gives the ring a great bi-color look.
Sitting up off the finger, it has a fantastic look and feel. A great ring to wear on its own or paired with other pieces.
- Style Number: R3430
- Vintage, Retro circa 1935-1950
- 18k rose gold
- 3 Aquamarines- center 6.8 mm x 4.5 mm, sides 5.9 mm x 4 mm
- 6 round vintage full cut diamonds, each 0.03 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.18 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.32", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.24", width of entire ring 0.74"
- Band width tapers from 5.8 mm down to 4.6 mm
- Size 5.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 7 and down to a size 4.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.