Antique jewelry for the modern world
retro aquamarine and ruby 14k rose gold ring
A bright and beautiful vintage cocktail ring in the most lovely pastel hue. Made during the Retro period, circa 1940s-1950s, from warm 14 karat rose gold, it features a center aquamarine weighing approximately 12.28 carats. The hand-cut center stone sits in a four-prong setting making it a perfect statement ring.
The gorgeous center stone is accented by seven ruby baguettes, a great juxtaposition that makes both colors pop. The gold work curls and opens, quintessential elements of the Retro period of design.
This vintage cocktail ring has a big, bold look, perfect for wearing in different ways for years to come.
- Style Number: R2398
- Vintage- Retro, circa 1940s-1950s
- 14k rose gold
- Aquamarine, 12.28 carats, 14.1 mm x 14.8 mm (approx.)
- Ruby, 7 baguettes each 2.6 mm x 1.7 mm (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.65", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.45"
- Band width tapers from 12.6 mm in front to 7 mm in back
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction.
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.