Antique jewelry for the modern world
red coral 18k gold navette ring
A beautiful vintage ring with great size and color. Made from 18 karat yellow gold, a center oval shaped coral cabochon sits front and center. The coral measures 20 mm tall x 6 mm wide in a bright and beautiful orangey-red color. The stone is bezel set and sits up within an open, turned gold mounting and finishes with a simple gold band.
A big and bright look, this ring certainly packs a punch. It looks fantastic on its own or worn with other favorite rings, especially those with color.
- Style number: R1308
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1970s
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Red coral, 20 mm H x 6 mm W (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 1", depth of ring as it sits off finger 9 mm, width of navette 0.42"
- Band width 2 mm
- Size 4.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. The underside of the coral shows some discoloration of white spots, which can be typically seen in older coral.
Currently a size 4.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.