Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian turquoise and diamond cluster silver and 14k gold earrings
These Victorian era turquoise and diamond cluster earrings are antique stunners. Crafted in 14 karat yellow gold and silver they feature gorgeous turquoise cabochons at the center measuring approximately 10 mm x 7 mm each. Surrounding the turquoise are thirty-six rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 2 mm to 3 mm each giving the pair a lovely antique diamond sparkle.
Measuring 0.79 inches tall and 0.71 inches wide, they sit on the earlobe with their super secure omega backings. They're the perfect size to wear when dressing up for any occasion as well as your go-to pair of everyday earrings to bring in a pop of color.
- Style number: R2268
- Victorian, circa 1870s-1890s
- Newer omega style earring backs with a post added at a later date
- 14k yellow gold and silver
- 2 turquoise cabochons, each 10 mm x 7 mm (approx)
- 72 rose cut diamonds total, 36 per earring
- Rose cut diamonds range from 2 mm- 3mm each
- Height 0.79", width 0.71", depth not including backs 0.30"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. The silver prongs around the rose cut diamonds are softer than gold or platinum prongs and should be worn with care.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.