Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian old mine cut diamond cluster ring with enamel and 18k yellow gold
Filled to the brim with chunky Old Mine cut diamonds, this Victorian era ring is a gorgeous piece. Made from 18 karat yellow gold, a cushion shaped 0.60 carat diamond sits at center. Surrounding it are eight diamonds, each approximately 0.20 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 2.20 carats. The nine chunky Old Mine cut diamonds are set with small black enamel accents between each making the bright diamonds pop even further. The open back and sides let light flow through and make the diamonds sparkle bright.
This antique diamond ring is a future heirloom for generations to come. It's a stunner worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings. We love it as a gorgeous statement ring and think it makes an exceptional engagement ring.
- Style number: R2265
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900s
- 18k yellow gold and black enamel
- 9 Old Mine Cut diamonds, I-J-K in color, VS-SI2 in clarity
- Center diamond 0.60 carats, 8 cluster diamonds each 0.20 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.20 carats
- Height of front of ring 0.66", depth of ring as it sits off finger 8.7 mm, width of cluster 0.67"
- Band width tapers from 3.9 mm- 2 mm
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.5
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.