Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian old mine cut diamond cluster 18k gold ring
Constructed from rich 18k yellow gold with a slightly rosy hue, this Victorian diamond ring has sparkle for days. At center is a bright Old Mine Cut diamond weighing approximately 0.40 carats. Surrounding the center are eight additional Old Mine cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.11 to 0.15 carats for a total diamond weight of 1.40 carats of old cut sparkle. All prong set with an open back and sides, the light flows through the gorgeous antique diamonds. The tapered gold band has open engraving giving it extra special detailing.
Cluster rings are a great option for those looking for a super sparkly diamond ring. The all over diamond designs gives tons of bling. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring.
- Style number: R2258
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900
- 18k rosy-yellow gold
- 9 Old Mine Cut diamonds; center 0.40 carats, cluster of diamonds range from 0.11 carats to 0.15 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.40 carats
- Diamonds I-J in color, VS-SI in clarity
- Height of front of ring 0.52", depth of ring as it sits off finger 8.7 mm, width of cluster 0.55"
- Band width tapers from 2.1 mm- 1.7 mm
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.