Antique jewelry for the modern woman
turquoise clover and 10k gold locket
A vintage 10 karat yellow gold locket made circa early to mid 20th century. Created in a rectangular shape with rounded corners, it features a center clover design set with 3 turquoise cabochons each measuring approximately 1.9 mm. The reverse reads "Agnes" in a beautiful hand engraved script font.
Measuring 0.93 inches tall x 0.63 inches wide, it's a great size for everyday wear. The locket opens to accommodates 2 photos of your choice. It hangs from an F&B 18 inch 14 karat yellow gold link chain.
Simple and perfect, it's a sweet love token. It looks great on its own or stack with your other favorite pieces.
- Style number: R1175
- Vintage, circa early to mid 20th century
- 10k yellow gold locket
- 3 turquoise cabochons, each 1.9 mm (approx.)
- Height 0.93", width 0.63", depth 4 mm
- Opens to hold up to 2 photos about 0.47" each
- The name "Agnes" engraved on the back
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k gold chain
- Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. There are 2 minor dings on the front and back of the locket; however, we feel it doesn't detract from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.