Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
portuguese rooster 19k gold and garnet charm
A lovely European style rooster charm with tons of personality. Mark "800" meaning the gold is 19.2 karat, a standard Portuguese karatage, a beautiful rooster is complete with details throughout the body and face. At bottom is a bezel set garnet cabochon measuring approximately 5 mm round. Hollow in construction, it's domed on both sides.
The sweet charm measures 1.2 inches tall with its bale. A great charm add to your charm bracelet, wear as a necklace, earring, or stacked with your favorite pieces.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R1667
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 19k yellow gold
- 1 garnet 5 mm round (approx.)
- Height with bale 1.20", w/o bale 1.03", width 0.60", depth 7.03 mm
- Partial Portuguese hallmarks on stationary bale
- Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. The stone's bezel shows slight wear at bottom.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.