Antique jewelry for the modern woman
platinum and old european cut diamond 17" chain necklace
A lovely vintage platinum chain necklace made in the early-to-mid 20th century. The chain features seven Old European Cut diamonds graduating in size from the center. The largest is at center and weighs 0.12 carats then tapers up the chain and ends with diamonds weighing 0.05 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.46 carats. The diamonds are bezel set and give off the most lovely vintage cut sparkle. They look great alternating with the open platinum chain links.
At 17 inches in length, it hits at a great spot on the chest. We love it on its own or worn layered with other favorite chains, necklaces, and pendants. It's a great "diamonds by the yard" jewelry staple.
- Style Number: R1393
- Vintage, circa early-to-mid 20th century
- Platinum chain, 14k white gold clasp
- 7 Old European Cut diamonds graduating in size, center 0.12 carats, 2 diamonds 0.07 carats each, 4 diamonds 0.05 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.46 carats
- Length 17", Width at widest 3.8 mm to 1.7 mm at chain link
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Clasp believed to be added at a later date.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.