Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
peridot five-stone 14k gold ring
A vintage five-stone band made from 14k yellow gold. Set across the front are five bright green peridots. The largest peridot is at center with the sizes tapering towards the exterior. The back of the settings are open allowing light to come through and make the stones pop.
This bright ring looks great worn on its own or stacked up along with your favorites.
- Style number: R3069
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Peridot- 5 oval stones ranging in size from 3 mm X 4.97 mm to 4.76 mm X 6.83 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.28", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.22", width of entire ring 0.80"
- Band width tapers from 3.6 mm down to 1.78 mm
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.