Antique jewelry for the modern world
pearl, diamond, and 14k gold three clover charm
This large scale vintage clover charm makes the perfect good luck token. Made from 14k yellow gold, three 4-leaf clovers are bunched together at their stems. Each clover has 24 seed pearls with a 0.01 carat Old Mine cut diamond at center.
Originally found as a pin, we converted it to a super wearable pendant. Measuring 1.35 inches tall with bale x 1.02 inches wide, it's a great size and shape. A beautiful piece to wear alone or stacked with your favorite pieces.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R3026
- Antique, circa 1890s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 72 pearls ranging from 1.2 mm - 2 mm
- 3 Old Mine cut diamonds each 0.01 carats
- Total diamond weight 0.03 carats
- Height with bale 1.35", height w/o bale 1.19", width 1.02", depth 4.08 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.