Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
pearl, baguette diamond spray, and 14k white gold earrings
A beautiful pair of vintage pearl earrings with a chic twist. Made during the mid 20th century from 14 karat white gold, a large round pearl measuring 9.5 mm is seen at center. A spray of seven baguette diamonds on each earring radiates from the bottom of the pearl. The diamonds range in size from 0.12 to 0.17 carats each giving each earring almost a carat of diamond sparkle.
The 1.94 carats of diamonds are all set within white gold. The stone and metal combo is classic and striking while the design gives them a fresh, edgy feel.
Measuring 0.68 inches tall, they are an amazing size and scale. They finish with an omega earring back allowing the earrings to sit extra securely on the earlobe.
- Style Number: R2439
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 14k white gold
- 2 pearls, each 9.5 mm round
- 14 baguette diamonds ranging in size from 0.12 to 0.17 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.94 carats
- Height 0.68", width 0.79", depth without back 0.43"
- Marked "14K" on post
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. One of the baguette settings has a very small crack only visible with 10x magnification. We do not feel it impacts the durability or beauty of the earrings.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.