Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
pearl and rose cut diamond cluster 14k gold earrings
A beautiful pair of antique stud earrings made in warm 14 karat yellow gold. At the center of each is a lovely pearl measuring 3.85 mm and 3.75 mm round respectively. Surrounding the pearls are eight rose cut diamonds measuring 2 mm - 2.5 mm each, sixteen total, giving the pair a subtle diamond sparkle.
It doesn't get more classic than a pair of pearl and diamond stud earrings. Known for their versatility, this combo is perfect for any and every day-to-night look. We love them worn on their own or with your stacked earring look.
They finish with a screw back for extra safe wearing.
- Style Number: R2292
- Antique, circa late 1890s- early 1900s
- 14k yellow gold
- 2 pearls, 3.85 mm and 3.75 mm (approx.)
- 16 rose cut diamonds, 8 per earring
- Rose cut diamonds range in size from 2 mm to 2.5 mm each
- Diameter of earring cluster 0.32", depth of earring (not including the post) 0.30"
- Original screwback earrings can be modified to be post and clutch if desired
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.