Antique jewelry for the modern world
pearl and 9k gold open bezel locket
This open and airy vintage locket is a sweet piece to keep your loved ones close by. Made from 9 karat yellow gold, the round bezel surrounds two pieces of crystal which make up the centerpiece of the locket. Set within the bezel are 32 seed pearls measuring approximately 2 mm each.
The crystal lends itself to change. You can add photos, fabric, dried flowers, small mementos, the options are endless. The nature of the piece lends itself to reinvention, so it's perfect for those who like to change it up.
Measuring 1.44 inches tall with bale, it's the perfect size for everyday wear. We love it worn on its own as a simple, chic look or stacked with your other favorite necklaces.
- Style Number: R1642
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 9k yellow gold locket, 14k yellow gold chain
- 32 seed pearls, 2 mm each (approx.)
- Height with bail 1.44", total width 1.10", depth 0.25"
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain
- Holds 1 photo about 0.90" round
- Marked "9 CT" on locket
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.