Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
pear-shaped diamond stud earrings
Diamond stud earrings are a timeless, if not essential piece for every woman's jewelry collection. These vintage diamond earrings from circa 1960s provide the dazzle and ease of diamond studs, with a fresh, unusual shape!
Each 0.75 carat pear-shaped brilliant cut diamond is set in a platinum three-prong setting and is H-I in color and VS2 in clarity, so they shine bright! A 14k white gold post was added at a later date, making them super easy to take on and off.
Totaling 1.50 carats in diamond weight, they make the perfect, everyday piece to transition from day to night no matter the outfit.
We love them worn in opposite directions to add a bit of edge.
- Style number: R2208
- 20th Century, circa 1960s
- Platinum (prongs and setting), 14k white gold (posts and earring backs)
- 2 brilliant pear-shaped diamonds, each 0.75 carats VS2 clarity, H-I color, total diamond weight of 1.50 carats (approx)
- Length 0.35", width 0.21", depth 0.18" (approx)
- Excellent vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box below and let us know what you would like to see.