Antique jewelry for the modern world
pavé turquoise and 18k gold bypass ring
A gorgeous turquoise and 18 karat yellow gold bypass ring from the mid 20th century. The construction consists of two domes filled with pavé turquoise cabochons. 59 turquoise cabochons range in size from 2.5 mm to 3 mm each, in a variety of green-blue shades. The combination of rich 18 karat yellow gold and turquoise is one of our favorites.
With its bold color and great size, it's the perfect ring to add to any look. We love it worn on its own as a statement piece or paired with other favorites.
- Style Number: R1562
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- 2 turquoise balls, each 0.50" (approx.)
- 59 green-blue turquoise pieces ranging from 2.5 mm to 3 mm each
- Height of front face of ring 0.90", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.46"
- Band width tapers from 2.4 mm to 1.7 mm
- Marked with partial "18k" showing
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. A few of the turquoise pieces have small chips and dents consistent with age, however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or stability of the ring.
Currently a size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.