Antique jewelry for the modern woman
pave disc and pear-shaped diamond 14k gold ring
Created from 14k yellow gold, this sparkly ring is a vintage treasure.
At the center, measuring 0.61 inches tall is an oval pavé disc set with 46 vintage full-cut diamonds each weighing approximately 0.015 carats. On each side is a nice size bezel set vintage pear-shaped diamond weighing approximately 0.33 carats each.
The total diamond weight of 1.35 carats creates a sparkle that catches the light when worn.
A lovely piece, it would make for a unique engagement ring or a gorgeous right-hand ring.
- Style number: R1029
- Vintage circa 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 48 total diamonds- 2 pear-shaped diamonds each 0.33 carats, 46 vintage full cut diamonds each 0.015 carats; Total diamond weight approximately 1.35 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.61", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.24" width of entire ring 0.77"
- Band width 1.8 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.