Antique jewelry for the modern world
sapphire and diamond 18k gold cluster ring
This classic cluster ring is a tried-and-true design in a gorgeous stone combination. Victorian in style but made circa mid 20th century, the ring centers around a gorgeous oval faceted sapphire measuring approximately 1.25 carats. Surrounding the stone are are 12 vintage full cut diamonds, each approximately 0.03 carats, creating a cluster formation of 0.36 carats. Crafted in 14 karat yellow gold, the ring glows.
A favorite style in the Victorian era, the cluster ring is still a popular motif today, showing its everlasting appeal. A universally flattering style, this ring is a show stopper. It would make a fantastic engagement ring or a stunning ring to wear with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R1563
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 18k yellow and white gold
- 1 sapphire- oval shaped brilliant cut, 7.7 mm x 4.6 mm, approximately 1.25 carats
- 12 vintage full cut diamonds, each 0.03 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.36 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.36", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.22", width across sapphire cluster 0.46"
- Band width tapers from 2mm to 1.5 mm
- Marked "18K J"
- Size 5.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.