Antique jewelry for the modern world
opal, ruby, and gold horseshoe charm
This colorful horseshoe charm makes the perfect good luck token. Made from 10k yellow gold it features 4 opals and 3 round lapis cabochons each measuring approximately 1.5 mm. The color combination of the stones is striking and gives the piece a fun, vibrant feel.
Originally found as an antique stick pin, we added a 14k gold bale and converted it to a sweet and wearable charm.
Petite in size measuring 0.67" tall with bale, it's a great charm to add to your charm bracelet, wear as a necklace, earring, or stacked with your favorite pieces.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R1750
- Antique, circa 1900
- 10k yellow gold horseshoe, 14k yellow gold bale
- 4 opals and 3 old cut rubies, 1.5 mm (approx.)
- Height with bale 0.67", w/o bale 0.56" width 0.38", depth 2.80 mm
- Converted from an antique stickpin to a charm
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Opals should be worn with extra care and should avoid being worn in water, sprays, lotions, perfumes, etc.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.