Antique jewelry for the modern world
opal pavé and 14k gold dome ring
A lovely vintage pavé dome ring filled with magical opals. All made in 14k yellow gold, the dome is filled with 41 round opal cabochons ranging in size from 2.4 mm to 3.5 mm. The rainbow play-of-color from the opals looks wonderful set against the warmth of the gold.
A great size and shape, it measures 0.67 inches at front and sits of the finger 0.40 inches. With its bold color and great size, not too big or small, we love it worn on its own or paired with other favorites.
An opal pavé ring is quite unusual making this vintage ring a great find.
- Style Number: R1813
- Vintage, circa 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 41 opals- range in size from 2.4 mm to 3.5 mm each
- Height of front face of ring 0.67", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.40", width of entire ring 0.90"
- Band width tapers from 2.3 mm to 1.9 mm
- Marked "14K G"
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 6
- Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Some opals show some wear; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Currently a size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 6.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.