Antique jewelry for the modern world
opal, diamond, ruby horseshoe and 14k gold necklace
A killer combo of opal, rubies, and diamonds in this vintage horseshoe necklace. Made in 14k yellow gold, the horseshoe is substantial in size as it measures just over an inch in height and about 0.71 inches in width.
At the top of the horseshoe, a long oval-shaped opal, about 8 mm x 4 mm, is set horizontally. On both sides of the opal are two diamonds, each about 0.12 carats and 0.10 carats, and two rubies set alternately. The total diamond weight in the horseshoe is approximately 0.45 carats. We love the pops of pinkish-red from the rubies and flashes of color in the opal that break up the sparkly diamonds.
It hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14k yellow gold chain. Wear this lucky pendant by itself or layered with your other favorite necklaces.
- Style number: R1309
- Vintage, circa 20th century
- 14 karat yellow gold
- 4 round brilliant cut diamonds, 2 diamonds each 0.10 carats, 2 diamonds each 0.12 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.45 carats
- Opal, 8 mm x 4 mm
- 4 rubies range from 2.9 mm to 3.2 mm each
- Height with bale 1.14", width 0.71", depth 2 mm
- Hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14 karat gold chain
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Opals should be worn with extra care and should avoid being worn in water, while doing strenuous activity, kept away from sprays, lotions, perfumes, etc.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.