Antique jewelry for the modern world
white and brown old mine cut diamond horseshoe necklace
Originally found as a Victorian stickpin, this is the cutest little horseshoe that packs a big punch with all its antique bling.
Set in 14K rose gold, the horseshoe features five Old Mine Cut brown diamonds that alternate with four Old Mine Cut white diamonds, for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.90 carats of chunky, shiny diamonds! We attached a 14K rose gold 14-inch chain to it so that the horseshoe sits more like a choker!
With such an unusual combinations of diamonds, this F&B conversion necklace will be hard to say goodbye to! Super sparkly and sweet to wear on its own, while also being the perfect length to layer with longer necklaces... you really never want to take this one off!
- Style number: R610
- F&B Conversion, originally from a Victorian stickpin (circa 1836-1900) with a new 14k rose gold chain
- 14k rose gold
- 9 Old Mine Cut diamonds, 5 brown diamonds and 4 white diamonds
- Total diamond weight 0.90 carats (approx)
- Horseshoe: 0.54" H x 0.42" W x 0.26" D, necklace length 14.5"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.