Antique jewelry for the modern world
old mine cut diamond, silver, and 14k gold stud earrings
These antique diamond stud earrings from the mid-to-late 1800s are a timeless piece in any jewelry wardrobe.
Each chunky 0.20 carat Old Mine cut diamond is set in a silver setting with six raised prongs. 14k yellow gold stud posts were added at a later date making them super easy to wear, day and night. Totaling 0.40 carats in diamond weight, they make the perfect, everyday stud. Wear them on their own or stacked with your favorite earrings.
- Style Number: R3390
- Antique, circa mid to late 1800s
- 14k yellow gold and silver
- 2 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.20 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.40 carats
- Earrings measure 7 mm to 7.5 mm round, depth without post 5.5 mm
- Marked "14K" on post
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. One diamond has a small chip at its girdle visible with a 10x magnification.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.