Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
old mine cut diamond, platinum, and 14k gold ring
Dating back to the turn of the century, circa 1900, this lovely ring features approximately 1.41 carats of old mine cut diamonds. Ranging in size from 0.04 to 0.09 carats, the 19 diamonds are set in platinum-topped 14 karat yellow gold. The bi-color metal looks great with the sparkle of the old stones.
Measuring 0.79 inches in length, the tall piece takes up great real estate on your hand and has a low profile that sits close to the finger. We think it would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring.
- Style Number: R4033
- Antique, circa 1900
- 14k yellow gold and platinum
- 19 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.04 to 0.09 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.41 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.79", depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.5 mm, width of diamond section 0.32"
- Band width tapers from 2.3 mm down to 1.8 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. One of the diamonds has a chip; however, we do not feel it detracts from the durability or beauty of this ring.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.