Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
old european cut diamond link bracelet in 14k gold and platinum
A beautiful antique bracelet from the turn of the 20th century. Made from platinum-topped 14k yellow gold, the front consists of 15 square links, each bead-set with an Old European Cut diamond. The diamonds graduate in size from 0.12 carats at center to 0.05 carats on the sides and are complete with millegrain detailing. Engraved detailing is seen on the gallery of each diamond link.
Each square is linked independently giving the bracelet movement. Four additional links are seen on either side with a clasp link and safety chain finishing the piece for extra secure wearing.
The links form to your wrist and give the bracelet tons of movement and sparkle when worn. A gorgeous antique piece, wear it on its own or stacked with your favorites.
- Style Number: R2419
- Antique, circa 1895-1905
- Platinum topped 14k yellow gold
- 15 Old European Cut diamonds, VS, G-H, ranging in size from 0.05 to 0.12 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.24 carats
- Height at front 4 mm, height at back 2.2 mm
- Measurement around wrist 6.5"
- Marked "585" with hallmarks
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.