Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
old european cut diamond and 18k gold bypass ring
A beautiful antique bypass ring from the early 20th century. Made from warm 18 karat yellow gold, two Old European Cut diamonds, each approximately 0.35 carats, meet at center of the piece. The prong settings are open allowing light to flow through the 0.70 carats of antique diamonds.
A French saying, “Toi et Moi” means You and Me and in jewelry refers to a ring that showcases two stones symbolizing two people. It would make a lovely engagement ring, but its unique look and style makes it perfect for any occasion.
- Style Number: R3068
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- 2 Old European Cut diamonds, each 0.35 carats (approx.) I-J color, SI clarity
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.70 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.48", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.24"
- Band width tapers from 2.1 mm in front to 1.8 mm in back
- Marked "18K"
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.