Antique jewelry for the modern woman
old european cut 3-stone diamond and platinum ring
An antique diamond ring from circa 1920, filled with old cut sparkle. Three big and bright Old European Cut diamonds fill the platinum piece. At center is a 0.64 carat diamond flanked on either side by diamonds weighing 0.56 carats and 0.54 carats respectively. Accenting the three large stones are eight additional single cut diamonds on the band giving this ring a total diamond weight of approximately 1.83 carats. The back of the settings are open allowing light to flow through and create amazing sparkle.
From circa 1920, the style of this ring has a transitional quality sharing design elements from the Edwardian era and the Art Deco period.
This gorgeous ring with its old cut diamond sparkle makes a great antique engagement ring and a fantastic future heirloom.
- Style number: R2249
- Late Edwardian/Early Art Deco, circa 1920
- 3 Old European Cut diamonds and 8 single cut diamonds
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.83 carats
- Center Old European Cut diamond 0.64 carats I-J in color, VS1 in clarity (EGL certificate)
- 2 Old European Cut diamonds, 0.56 carats and 0.54 carats
- Height of front of ring 0.33", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.23", length across the 3 diamonds 0.70"
- Band width 1.70 mm
- Size 5.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.