Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
"my sweet" pearl and 14k gold heart locket
A sweet vintage heart-shaped locket from the mid 20th century. Made from 14k yellow gold, an interior heart is seen with the words "MY SWEET" underneath. Set around the exterior are 30 creamy pearls.
An open backed locket, the reverse of the locket has a piece of plastic with rounded edges in a heart shape, giving the photo of your choice an extra sweet touch.
Measuring 1.32 inches tall, it's a substantial size and looks great on its own or layered with your other favorite necklaces.
It hangs on a new 18 inch F&B 14k gold chain.
- Style Number: R1930
- Vintage, circa 1940s-1960s
- 14k yellow gold
- Pearls- 30 ranging in size from 2.1 mm to 2.6 mm
- Height of locket with bale 1.32", width 1.08"x depth 4.5 mm
- Holds 1 photo 0.75" tall and wide (approx.)
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k gold chain
- Excellent vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
- Note: to remove plastic and photo, use a tool to push through the opening in the front of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.