Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
multi-stone, diamond, and 18k gold earrings
Made from 18 karat yellow gold, these vintage earrings are a striking pair. Eight sided, they're set throughout with colorful synthetic rubies, sapphires, and emeralds in a combination of faceted and cabochon cut stones. Each earring has a different stone at center with alternating accent stones making the pair different from every angle.
Channel set, the earrings have a total of 36 round brilliant cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.02 to 0.03 carats each for a total diamond weight approximately 0.92. The bright, well cut diamonds add tons of sparkle to the eye-catching earrings.
Measuring 0.92 inches in height, they are a great size to wear day or night. The omega back posts allow the earrings to sit securely and comfortably on your ear and dip just below the ear lobe. Colorful and bright, they make a statement.
- Style Number: R2490
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- Rubies- 8 faceted 2.5 x 1.5 mm each, 4 cabochons 2 mm each
- Sapphires- faceted center 6 x 6 mm, 4 round cabochons measuring 3.6 to 3.8 mm each, side cabochon 5 x 3.5 mm
- Emeralds- faceted center 6 x 6 mm, side cabochon 5 x 3.5 mm
- 36 round brilliant cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.02 to 0.03 carats approx.
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.92
- Height 0.92", width 0.62", depth 0.41" without posts
- Marked "18K NIVA"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.