Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
multi-stone 18k gold eternity band
A colorful vintage band, perfect for those who love color. Made circa mid to late 20th century, it's constructed from two rich 18k yellow gold bands. Seven gemstones- 1 topaz, 2 blue sapphires, 1 colorless sapphire, 2 emeralds, and 1 ruby, each measure 2 mm round. The gemstones are all set in 18k white gold, adding tons of color to this fun piece.
Colorful bands like this are great to wear worn alone or stacked with other rings. A striking look, it's a unique gold band. A perfect staple piece of jewelry to wear for years to come.
- Style Number: R2458
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 18k yellow and white gold
- 7 gemstones, each 2 mm round approximately
- 2 blue sapphires, 1 colorless sapphire, 2 emeralds, 1 ruby, 1 topaz
- Height of front face of ring 0.14", depth of ring as it sits off finger 1.8 mm
- Band width 3.8 mm
- Marked "18K" and numbered "6228"
- Size 5.25, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.