Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
moonstone and 10k gold signet ring
A beautiful and luminous vintage ring done in 10 karat yellow gold. At the center sits an oval shaped moonstone cabochon measuring 11.4 mm x 7.8 mm, within a bezel setting. The construction of the ring is made to surround the stone.
The gold tapers down from the tallest part of the ring creating a chic, signet like design. Measuring 0.51 inches tall, it looks great on the finger.
Moonstones, which legend says bring the wearer good luck, are seen with white and slightly blue adularescence, which this beautifully piece shows.
- Style Number: R3504
- Vintage, circa 20th Century
- 10k yellow gold
- Moonstone- oval cut cabochon, 11.4 x 7.8 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.51", depth of ring as it sits off finger 6.3 mm, width of entire ring 0.75"
- Band width tapers from 7.1 mm down to 3.1 mm
- Partial maker's mark, unknown
- Size 5.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.