Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
moonstone, amethyst, and 14k rose gold ring
A beautiful and luminous vintage ring done in 14 karat rose gold. At the center sits an oval shaped moonstone cabochon within a bezel setting. On either side is a triangular cuts amethyst adding a great pop of color.
The center sits on a simple band. It measures 0.42 inches at center and looks great on the finger.
Moonstones, which legend says bring the wearer good luck, are seen with adularescence, which this beautifully piece shows.
- Style Number: R2474
- Vintage, circa 20th Century
- 14 karat rose gold
- Moonstone: oval cabochon 10.3 x 7.1 mm (approx.)
triangular cuts amethysts, each 5.3 x 5.7 mm (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.42", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.27"
- Band width 2.2 mm
- Marked "14K" with maker's mark
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. One of the triangular tips of the amethysts (left side on the main photo) has a chip and metal dented, however we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the ring.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.