Antique jewelry for the modern woman
modernist onyx, coral, and diamond 18k gold ring
A super chic 18k yellow gold modernist ring from the 1970s. With beautiful construction highlighting the sculptural design, this very cool ring features onyx on one half of the ring and coral on the other.
The stones are separated by a gold section with 6 single cut diamonds for a total of approximately 0.08 carats in total diamond weight. This middle section of diamonds adds a subtle shimmer to the ring.
Sitting up off the finger at 0.33" tall, the ring's smooth lines and contrasting colors can be seen and admired.
- Style number: R1302
- Vintage, circa 1970s
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Onyx and coral, each 17 mm long x 7 mm deep x 5 mm at widest (approx.)
- 6 single cut diamonds
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.08 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.33", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.37"
- Band width tapers from 3 mm to 2 mm
- Size 9.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring down to a size 8.5 by adding ring sizing beads or a bridge at the back of the shank due to the construction and materials of the ring.
- Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. On the underside of piece of coral, a small white spot can be seen; however, we do not feel this detracts from the overall beauty of the piece.
Currently a size 9.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring down to a size 8.5 by adding ring sizing beads or a bridge at the back of the shank due to the construction and materials of the ring. Please email us for further information.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.