Antique jewelry for the modern woman
modernist lapis, turquoise, and diamond 14k gold ring
A chic vintage ring made circa 1960s-1980s, with a super fun color combination. Done in 14 karat yellow and white gold, it centers around two unusually shaped stones, one turquoise and one lapis. Twelve vintage single cut diamonds weighing approximately 0.025 carats each are set in the center giving the ring 0.30 carats of sparkle. The diamonds are set in 14k white gold making them appear even brighter and whiter.
The turquoise is a beautiful and desirable shade of green-blue and is even throughout with no visible veining on the front of the stone. The lapis is rich and deep, and looks amazing set with the turquoise.
The front of the ring is flat in construction and sits on its 14k yellow gold band. Beautiful and unique, this ring has a chic design. It looks fantastic on its own or paired with other favorites.
- Style number: R1152
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1980s
- 14k yellow and white gold
- Lapis and turquoise measuring 18.6 mm x 6.7 mm (approx)
- 12 single cut diamonds each 0.025 (approx)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.30 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.85", depth of ring as it sits off finger 5.4 mm, width of center 0.63"
- Band width tapers from 3.10 mm down to 2.7 mm
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Excellent vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Due to the construction and settings, it should not be worn while washing hands or submerged in water.
Currently a size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.