Antique jewelry for the modern world
mid-century pink tourmaline, diamond, and platinum ballerina ring
A gorgeous vintage ring made circa 1950s-1960s, with the perfect pop of color. It centers around a square emerald cut tourmaline in the most beautiful color pink. Surrounding it in the classic ballerina style are 28 baguette cut diamonds, all approximately 0.03 carats, but with slightly varying measurements. The diamonds settings and variety of dimensions give the ring visual movement.
It finishes with a knifes-edge band, a common look for the period. The platinum setting with the pink gives the ring a gorgeous, bright feel.
Perfect as a favorite heirloom piece, it would make a fantastic engagement ring.
- Style Number: R3085
- Vintage, circa 1950s-1960s
- Pink tourmaline-square emerald cut measures 7 mm x 6.51 mm
- 28 baguette cut diamonds each 0.03 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.84"
- Height and width of front ring 0.63, depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.35"
- Band width tapers from from 2 mm down to 1.45 mm
- Marked "10% IRD PLAT"
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.