Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
mid-century malachite and diamond 14k gold ring
A chic and unusual ring made circa 1960s-1970s. Done in the Modernist style from 14k yellow gold, a tubular piece of malachite sits at center of the unique construction. Down the middle is a row of seven single cut diamonds set in 14k white gold which accents the piece perfectly.
Sitting up on the finger, the ring has a sculptural quality. It looks fantastic on its own or worn with other favorites.
- Style Number: R3107
- Vintage, mid-century circa 1960s-1970s
- 14k yellow gold
- Malachite- 13.7 mm L x 7.9 mm W
- 7 single cut diamonds, each 1.8 mm approx.
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.18 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.41", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.38"
- Band width tapers from 8.2 mm in front to 3.8 mm in back
- Marked "14K"
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Malachite has 2 small chips (pictured in the product photos); however, we feel it doesn't detract from the overall beauty or durability of the ring.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.