Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
mid-century diamond and platinum bombé dome ring
A chic and unique vintage ring from the Retro era, circa 1950s. Large and in charge, it's filled with an impressive 6.20 carats of diamonds. Sitting in a floral cluster at center are six vintage full cut diamonds weighing 0.35 carats each. On either side, top and bottom are ten brilliant square cut diamonds at 0.10 carats each. Finishing the dome on left and right are 44 diamonds, a mixture of Old Mine Cut and vintage single cuts adding 2.9 carats of diamond sparkle.
All crafted in platinum, the approximate 6.2 carats of mixed cut diamonds looks incredible with its bombe dome style. The backs of the settings are open allowing light to flow through making the stones sparkle with every move of the hand.
The cocktail ring is a classic form and a forever jewelry staple. This impressive ring looks incredible dressed up or down. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings for a "more is more" look.
- Style Number: R2387
- Vintage, circa 1950s
- Vintage full cut diamonds, 6 weighing 0.35 carats each (approx.)
- Brilliant square cut diamonds, 12 weighing 0.10 carats each (approx.)
- Old Mine Cut diamonds, 36 ranging in size from 0.03 to 0.14 carats each (approx.)
- Vintage single cut diamonds, 8 weighing 0.03 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 6.20 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.73", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.4", total width of ring 0.91"
- Band width tapers from 8.2 mm down to 3.71 mm
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 7 and down to a size 5.5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. The back shows signs of a prior sizing, to be expected with a piece of its age, however we do not feel it detracts from the beauty or durability of the piece.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.