Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
mid-century diamond and 14k gold watch ring
A unique and sought after piece from the mid 20th century, this ring watch is a fantastic find. A round watch face done in 14k yellow gold and set with twelve old cut diamonds. At 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock, the settings are square, while the rest are seen in starburst settings. Made by SHULZ watch makers, the hands are done in a metallic blue which adds a fun pop of color. Complete with a domed face, it has great finishing touches throughout.
This beautiful and unique ring came to us as is, but we believe the watch face started its life as a wristwatch and someone converted it to a ring. The watch has a winding mechanism and keeps time for a limited, but expected number of hours. As the piece is a watch, it should not be exposed to liquids.
- Style Number: R3392
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 12 diamonds, mix of old single and old cuts, each 0.015 approximately
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.18 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.71", width of watch face 0.67", depth of ring as it sits off finger 7.5 mm
- Band width tapers from 2.4 mm down to 1.4 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 5.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. As the piece is a watch, it should not be exposed to liquids.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.