Antique jewelry for the modern world
mexican turquoise and 14k gold drop earrings
A sweet pair of 14k yellow gold earrings with a great pop of color. At the center of each is a triangular turquoise cabochon. The warmth of the yellow gold with the bright color of the turquoise is a fun combination.
Measuring 0.60 inches tall, they're a great size. The hooks and lever backs allow the earrings to sit securely and comfortably on your ear and dip just below the ear lobe.
- Style Number: R1912
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 2 turquoise triangular cabochons, 6 mm x 6 mm each
- Length 0.60", width 0.28", depth 1.8 mm
- Marked "14K" with maker's mark "Mexico"
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.