Antique jewelry for the modern world
malachite and 14k gold modernist ring
A chic and unusual ring, made circa 1960s-1980s, and done in the Modernist style. A square cut piece of malachite sits at center and measures approximately 0.52" x 0.49". Bezel set in 14 karat yellow gold, the square mounting sits up high with a sculptural quality. The ring mirrors the shape of the malachite which has great veining throughout.
A super cool look, this ring certainly packs a punch. It looks fantastic on its own or worn with other favorite rings.
- Style number: R1193
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1980s
- 14k yellow gold
- Malachite measures 0.48" x 0.47" x 0.37"
- Height of front of ring 0.52", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.45", width of entire ring 0.87"
- Size 6.25, due to the construction of the piece, it is not sizable
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.