Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
sodalite and 14k gold 28" chain necklace
An incredibly chic vintage chain necklace from the 1960s-1970s. Filled with color, 8 open rectangular links are each see a round sodalite at center and finish with a bezel setting. The remainder of the chain sees different sized rectangular and oval open links throughout. The 14k yellow gold and deep veined blue make a beautiful color combination.
This gorgeous chain measures a generous 28 inches long and hits a great spot on the chest. Wear it doubled for a completely different look. We love it on its own or worn layered with other favorite chains, necklaces, and pendants. It would make a great pop of color to your necklace stack.
- Style Number: R2492
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1970s
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Sodalite- 8 flat, round cut stones ranging in size from 7.9mm to 8.8 mm
- Length 28", width 0.45", depth 1.9 mm
- Each sodalite link 0.69" L x 0.45" W approx.
- Marked "IJS-14K"
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Three of the sodalites have small chips on the backside; however, we do not feel this detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the necklace.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.