Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
letter "d" diamond and 14k gold charm
A lovely vintage charm perfect for a "D". Done in 14k white gold, 16 vintage single cut diamonds are set throughout. Each weighs 0.01 carats giving the piece a total diamond weight of approximately 0.16 carats, which are accented with hand engraving.
Measuring 0.84 inches tall with its 14k yellow gold bale, it's a great charm to add to your charm bracelet, wear as a necklace, earring, or stacked with your favorite pieces. The bi-color gold gives it a fun feel.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R4008
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 14k white and yellow gold
- 16 vintage single cut diamonds, each weighing approximately 0.01 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.16 carats
- Height with bale 084", height w/o bale 0.70", width 0.48", depth 1.14 mm
- Marked "14"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.