Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
large 18k gold and glass stone sputnik ring
A big, bright, and beautiful Sputnik ring from the 20th century. The extra-large domed ball of boule design features 19 faceted glass stones in a rainbow of hues. All with open back settings allowing the light to flow through, the ring sings with color.
Larger than most rings of this style, it has a substantial look and feel. Made of 18 karat yellow gold, it finishes on a smooth band with 2 engraved lines. Chic and colorful, we love it on its own or paired with your other favorite rings.
- Style Number: R2472
- Vintage, circa 20th Century
- 18 karat yellow gold
- 19 faceted glass round stones ranging in size from 5.1 mm to 5.7 mm
- Height at center 1.04", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.55", width across center 0.95"
- Band width tapers from 2.8 mm down to 2.5 mm
- Marked "750" with unknown maker's mark
- Size 8.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.