Antique jewelry for the modern world
large onyx and 14k gold ring
Made during the mid 20th century, this beautiful antique ring is a great size with a bold color. Done in 14 karat yellow gold, a center onyx cabochon sits front and center. The stone measures 21 mm tall x 15 mm wide and is bezel set. Two sections of roped detailing finishes the bezel and makes a great accent texture.
A big look, this ring certainly packs a punch. It looks fantastic on its own or worn with other favorite rings. The black onyx makes for a chic, dramatic piece.
- Style Number: R1595
- Vintage, circa early to mid 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Onyx, 21 mm x 15 mm (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.93", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.24", width across front face of ring 0.75"
- Band width tapers from 3.2 mm to 2.7 mm
- Marked "14k" and partial marker's mark "BON"
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6.5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.