Antique jewelry for the modern world
large kunzite and diamond 14k gold cocktail ring
Bright and beautiful, this vintage cocktail ring is the most beautiful pastel hue. Made circa 1960s-1970s from warm 14 karat yellow gold, it features a center kunzite weighing approximately 20 carats. The modified emerald cut stone is a feminine shade of light pink with a touch of lilac. A super clean stone, it looks like a pink swimming pool. On either side of the stone are two vintage round brilliant cut diamonds adding a subtle sparkle.
The gold work is open creating an airy feel you don't commonly find in cocktails rings of this size. It has a big, bold look with a streamlined, clean feel. The hand-cut center stone sits high in a four-prong setting making it a perfect statement ring.
Wear it dressed up for a formal occasion or dressed down with a breezy summer sundress. You'll wear this piece in different, chic ways for years to come.
- Style number: R2305
- Vintage, circa 1960s- 1970s
- 14k yellow and white gold
- Kunzite, measures 23 mm x 14 mm, weighs approximately 20 carat, modified emerald cut
- 4 round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.05 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.20 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.89", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.47", width of setting 0.74"
- Size 8, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 8, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.