Antique jewelry for the modern world
large aquamarine, diamond baguette, and 14k gold cocktail ring
Bright and beautiful, this vintage cocktail ring is the most lovely hue. Made circa 1950s from 14 karat white gold, it features a center aquamarine weighing approximately 16.2 carats. The modified emerald cut stone is big and beautiful. On either side is a diamond baguette weighing approximately 0.25 carats each for a total diamond weight of 0.50 carats.
Measuring 0.67 inches at center, it has a big, bold look with a streamlined, clean feel. The hand-cut center stone sits in a four-prong setting making it a perfect statement ring. Dressed up for a formal occasion or dressed down, you'll wear this piece in different, chic ways for years to come.
- Style Number: R3273
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 14k white gold
- Emerald cut aquamarine 16.2 carats, measuring 16.5 mm x 14.5 mm (approx.)
- 2 diamond baguettes, 0.25 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.50 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.67", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.43"
- Band width tapers from 2.5 mm down to 1.5 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 7, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 6
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.