Antique jewelry for the modern world
lapis lazuli and diamond 14k gold ring
A super chic ring from circa 1960s-1970s, this lapis and diamond ring has a shape you can't forget. At center is a pear shaped lapis lazuli, cut with a flat top to sit flush with its bezel setting. The stone is set east-to-west making in even more special.
The larger side of the stone has a half, semi-circular row of vintage cut diamonds each measuring approximately 0.02 carats for a total diamond weight in the ring of approximately 0.14 carats, which makes the piece sparkle.
It's a fantastic size and shape. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings.
- Style number: R1142
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1970s
- 14k yellow gold
- Lapis lazuli: 15.2 mm x 8.5 mm at widest point
- 7 round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.02 carats (approx)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.14 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.58", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.23", width at widest point 0.80"
- Band width tapers from 5.7 mm to 3.6 mm
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 7 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 6.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 7 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.