Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
carved lapis lazuli and 18k gold ring
A chic ring from the 1960s-1990s, this vintage ring features a carved lapis lazuli set front and center. The saturated royal blue color of the lapis lazuli gemstone is lightly sprinkled with pyrite flecks. The carved horizontal lines of the stone continue into the 18 karat yellow gold setting which follows the natural shape of the finger and feels organic to the piece.
We love the bright blue which pops against the finger and looks so cool on. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite pieces.
- Style number: R917
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1990s
- 18k yellow gold
- Lapis lazuli- carved piece of lapis is 14.56 mm wide x 8.07 mm tall
- Height of front face of ring 0.36", width 9 mm
- Band width 4.4 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8.5.
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. A small crack on the piece of lapis has been previously repaired however, we feel it doesn't detract from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Currently a size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.